Letter M week!

>> Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We had a lot of fun during letter M week!

First of all, I have to say, we have had some pretty amazing snacks lately (thank you to our fabulous parents)!  
Look at these cute monkey cupcakes!
What a great way to reinforce the letter we are learning in a fun and meaningful way!


Yum!

During letter M week, we measured a lot of things!  We measured water in our water table and used measuring tapes to measure lots of things in our classroom!


Such a fun art activity - marble painting!
Just splot some paint on your paper and roll a marble or two around to spread the paint around!
In both my morning and afternoon classes, we had a constant line to try the marble painting out.  I hope I snapped a picture of each child... So fun!

my morning class...








and my afternoon class...









We also counted with marshmallows and ate some... Definitely a hit. ;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP