Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Since I can't really take pictures of my circle times, they don't really get their fair share of time on this blog.
Circle time is my favorite part of the day.
The children have been very engaged in circle time this year, making my job very enjoyable!
A few weeks ago, we read the preschool classic, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (two days in a row -- by request:)

Then we painted our own coconut trees.  I really try to encourage creativity with the children by always loving whatever they create, and never showing them an "end result" of what something is "supposed" to look like.  I wish I would have taken pictures of all of the art work before they went home, but here are some....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP